Who is responsible?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small, simple text files that store your computer or mobile device when you use our website.
What are the other techniques?
Cookies and other techniques are used at virtually all existing websites.
Which cookies do we use?
In brief: Functional cookies or necessary cookies.
Functional cookies ensure that our web shop functions correctly. Think, for example, of functionalities such as shopping cart and checkout.
With analytical cookies we collect statistics about the use of our web store by the users with the help of third parties. By measuring website usage, we can continue to improve our website for the benefit of our users.
Functional or necessary cookies.
Functional or necessary cookies help the Clockaid web shop to function properly. Think about:
• Your browser settings are stored so that you can view our web store optimally on your screen;
• The ability to save your login details so that you do not have to enter them every time;
• An even load on the website, so that it remains functional and accessible;
• Detecting possible abuse or potential problems on our website, for example by registering consecutive failed login attempts.
We use analytical cookies with third parties to investigate the retail use. These statistics provide us with insight into how often we are visited, and where we can improve our web store. In this way we ensure that the experience with our webshop is constantly optimized. Among other things, the following data is stored:
• The IP address, which is made anonymous;
• Technical features such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the resolution of your computer screen and which device you use;
• From which page you came to the web store;
• When and for how long you visit or use the web store;
• Which pages you visit
We use these cookies for example for:
• Tracking the number of visitors to our website;
• Measuring the duration per visit;
• Determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our website.
• Internet Explorer
• If you want to turn off cookies from specific parties, you can do so via www.youronlinechoices.com.
Delete cookies in Microsoft Edge: Click on the Menu icon (icon with 3 lines) at the top right. Click on the icon of the clock, this is the tab 'History'. Click on 'Delete all history'. Now you can indicate exactly what you want to delete. Check at least 'Cookies and stored website data' and click on 'Delete'. At the bottom you can indicate whether you always want to delete this data when you close Microsoft Edge.
Delete cookies in Chrome: Click on the icon with 3 lines at the top right. Click on 'Settings'> 'History'> 'Clear browsing data'. Make sure in any case that 'Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data' is checked. You can also indicate how old the Cookies should be. Select 'Everything' here.
Delete cookies in Firefox: Click on the icon with 3 lines at the top right. Go to 'Options'> 'Privacy'. Click "Clear your recent history." Under 'Details' you can indicate exactly what you want to delete. In any case, tick 'Cookies'. You can also indicate how old the Cookies should be. Select 'All' here.
Delete cookies in Safari: Click on 'Safari'> 'Preferences' at the top left of the menu bar. Select the 'Privacy' tab at the top of the window. Then click on 'Delete all Website data'.
Delete cookies in Internet Explorer: Click on the icon of a gear at the top right. Go to the 'Security' menu> 'Delete browsing history'. Now you can indicate exactly what you want to delete. In any case, tick 'Cookies and website data'. Click on 'Delete' at the bottom of the window.