Supports people with decreased sense of time and memory loss (e.g. dementia).
Time, day, part of day, date and season
• Calendar with photo function, edit online
• Overview of the activities of the day
• Speaks time and notifications (if required)
• Shows Weather and temperature
• Video calling. Note: only Clockaid Connect
Languages: English, Norsk, Deutsch, Dansk, Espanol, Francais, Svenska,
Have a closer look at the different versions or download directly from Google Play or the AppStore.
What is it?
Ideal tool for people with decreasing time awareness and / or memory loss
Clockaid supports people who have problems with memory
Clockaid: clock, memory aid and photo display.
Clockaid offers many functions to keep a grip on time and life. As family and caregivers you can place messages, calendar appointments and photos on the tablet / clock. So not only useful support, for example a photo of breakfast, but Clockaid also offers the possibility to involve the clock user in the experiences of the family. The messages and photos can easily be set on the clock using your smartphone, tablet or computer. And with Clockaid Connect: video calling.
contributes to a better daily rhythm, and prevents the disappointment
of missing an event or meeting.
Clockaid helps people to remain independent longer.
Clockaid is available in two app versions for downloading on your own tablet. Clockaid apps run on tablets 7" or larger with Android (5 or higher) or iPad with iOS 11 or higher.
Clockaid Apps are available on Google Play Store for android tablets and on Apple App Store for iPads.
How to order?
• Choose your Clockaid version and buy the product key.
• Soon after you will receive instructions by email.
• Download the free Clockaid app from the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iPad) .on the tablet dedicated to be used for Clockaid.
• Open the Clockaid app
• Fill out your email address and product-key (serial).
* The tablet needs the following features and specs: GPS, sound, picture gallery, WiFi, MultiTouch, Screen ratio 16:10. Recommended screen resolution 1280x800 or higher.
Extra: (offline) agenda, speech, day overview.
Options: online agenda, photo display & video calling
from €19,95 info
Messages, tasks, events or appointments can be entered directly into the clock tablet, or via the internet* from any device: PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone. (*Internet entry is only available with the Clockaid Calendar- and Connect App and Clockaid All’)
View the MANUAL.
You can change the look and feel of Clockaid. Analog, digital, colours, alert sounds, background pictures can all be adapted to the special wishes and needs of the end user.
End users can enter events and appointments into the Clockaid calendar using the tablet itself too, but, in many cases a partner, family member or carer will do this.
is simple to use and requires no special skills.
Clockaid users only need to look at the tablet-clock.
Clockaid is a solution for many people
in handy for:
The price of the Clockaid Cover is € 34,50